Applications - Education
Our Clearview Modular Buildings are being supplied to the Education sector as temporary classrooms and more permanent modular classrooms.
Typical education building uses:
- Teaching areas
- Special Needs facilities
- Medical Rooms
- Practical teaching spaces
- Performing arts teaching spaces
- Breakfast clubs, after school activities and community use
- Learning resource areas
- Staff and administration rooms
- Dining and social room
- View a 47m2 modular classroom space
- View a 69m2 single mobile classroom
- View a 144m2 double mobile classroom
Benefits of our Modular Classrooms
- Aesthetically superior modular building
- Proven track record of successful LA and Academy installations
- Modern, appropriate teaching environment
- Inviting student ambiance
- Large feature windows with toughened glass
- Feature entrance door and canopy
- Easy wipe white faced internal walls and ceiling
- Choice of colours and layouts
- Nationwide delivery and installation service
- Interactive whiteboard ready option
- Compliant with the 2010 Part L Building Regulations
- Sited in just one day for smaller buildings
- Weekend or school holiday installation option
- Sizes from 47m2 to 500m2
We have recently launched a new website called Modular Mobile Classrooms, which is dedicated to schools and academies wanting additional teaching space. Or you could learn more about modular buildings for schools at our parent site.
Read some of our useful articles
- Funding your primary or secondary school accommodation development
- Developing accommodation space in schools
- Educational use of modular and portable buildings
Happy Clearview customers
Read just some of the many comments from schools we have received with regards to their temporary classrooms supplied by us.
"The Governers of Bennington Primary School would like to say a huge thank you to your company for the supply and installation of our new mobile classroom. The service we received has been second to none, efficient, courteous and so patient with the obstacles put in our way by the planning authorities. Thank you so much, we are delighted."
Jenny Cobb, Chair of Governers.
"Had to drop you a line to let you know that the Clearview Modular Buildings have gone down a storm at the school. I also wanted to thank you for making the process probably the simplest project I have completed yet. From start to finish communication and attention to details have been outstanding. I am now looking at our next portable classrooms project with you in mind. Kindest reards."
Sam Hughes - Facilities Manager, Colebourne & Beaufort School.
"Happy New Year. We open the Library on Tuesday next week... and are very pleased. It was a pleasure working with you, thanks for everything."
Mike Hawley. Bursar. King Edward VI School.
"Totally impressive, I am delighted with the end result and the speed and quality of construction was amazing. The new schools admin offices with their modular nature, provide felxibility and are fully equipped with heating and air conditioning. They are proving ideal for our purposes and fit well into the school campus. I can highly recommend the buildings and the workmanship of Portable Building Sales Ltd and from the trust Office, a huge thank you to Mike and his professional team."
Iain Keter. Hutchesons Grammar School.